*This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something from my links I will earn a bit of money. Don’t worry! I only recommend stuff to you that I love and would use myself. It’s that simple.
Are you searching for the best toys for 2-3-year-old girls? Don’t fret yet! I have the most awesome list you will ever need! Girls this age love a wide range of things including dolls, pretend play and the updated and popular again Troll dolls!
I’ve Got The Ultimate Toy Gift Guide For 2-3 Year Old Girls
- DreamWorks Poppy and Branch Troll Dolls: I recently took my kids to see this movie. They loved it. And now they are Troll obsessed. There are so many cute Troll toys out now, but these caught the eyes of my girls right away!
- Minnie Mouse Cooking Play Set: Does the little girl (or boy) in your life LOVE Minnie? My Sadie is crazy about Minnie and would love nothing more than this set for her kitchen!
- Lil’ Cutesies Twin Dolls: I have triplets. They’re a handful. Twins would be easy peasy! These dolls are as cute as can be and are water friendly. So, bathtime will be twice the fun now!
- Mega Bloks First Builders: These award-winning big blocks are perfect for little hands. The creative building options are endless.
- Build a Bouquet: This adorable playset is made of 100 percent recycled plastic milk jugs. It contains 44 brightly colored pieces for your child to design their own flower bouquet!
- Disney Princess Little People Songs Palace: Cinderella and Snow White speak and sing to excite your child’s imagination. Turning on the dance floor lends more room for fun.
- My Little Pony Baby Flurry Heart: This light up My Little Pony Baby Flurry H will help her laugh and play with a plush design and wings. She laughs when her tummy is pressed and even responds to her rattle!
- Step2 Little Baker’s Kitchen: This sweet little play kitchen features an electric stove top burner, an oven, microwave and more! How cute would it be to watch the little girl (or boy) in your life “bake” your favorite treat?! This Christmas gift guide for 2-3 year old girls is AMAZING! Click To Tweet
Melissa & Doug Let’s Play House Play Set: Get them helping with chores while you still can with this super cute dust, sweep, and mop set. The pieces are durably made and sized just right for kids.
- PlaSmart Plasma Car: Designed to stimulate children’s learning capabilities, these ride on’s use natural forces of inertia, centrifugal force, gravity, and friction. There are no batteries, gears, or pedals.
- My Little Pony Friendship Magic Collection: This collection of 6 characters (Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Princess Twilight Sparkle) would make an amazing gift for any pony lover.
- B. Bristle Block Spinaroos: Made by one of our most loved toy brands, these award winning blocks encourage creativity and are bright, colorful, and super modern.
- VTech Care For Me Learning Carrier: Your little animal lover will learn the pleasure of caring for animals with this interactive pet carrier from VTech.
- VTech Little Apps Tablet: With current math and language activities, learning games and a light-up display, this VTech Little Apps Tablet is an educational treat for your little one.
- Peppa Pig’s Treehouse and George’s Fort Playset: This sweet little set includes Peppa, George, and Richard Rabbit figures. It’s pretty great for the Peppa lover in your life!
- Secret Life of Pet Plush: Whichever you choose, Gidget, Duke, Max or the rest of the gang, your child is sure to love these pets. They can recreate their favorite scenes from the movie or just snuggle them much like my Henley would!
Did I leave anything out? Heck, of course, I did. There are soooo many amazing toys out there right now. Be on the look out for my toy picks for girls 3-4 very soon!